Project Sabre Cafe Part 23 – The Phantom Menace

It turns out that the Gremlin I was chasing was created by me! Yes that’s right… I calibrated the tachometer WRONG! Ha!

It’s all good though because along the way I discovered a few more issues with the carbs. It seems I had the emulsion tubes in the wrong locations. After a little help on a forum, I got it right.
This is how the emulsion tubes go in a 1985 Honda VF700S Sabre.

I fabricated the parts I needed to install my CBR 600 rear shock. It was a tight fit but it’s on the bike and works much better than the old air shock.

Enjoy episode 23…

keep on hackin!

About Dino

Self taught electronics and hardware hacker.
This entry was posted in Weekly Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.